Midyear Impact Report: 2018
1. We have launched two new fundraising campaigns to (1) help provide our artisans and their kiddos with access to education, and (2) open an artisan studio/training center in Phnom Penh.
2.We have established a microloan program for our weaving community, managed by yours truly, SreyNet!
3. We have continued to support the employment of over 40 female artisans in Cambodia.
4. In May, we launched a new collection & empowered 10 more artisans with dignified pay in the process.
5. We have been working with our weavers around the clock on our new textile line, which is officially en route to America!
6. To match the generosity of your donations we have been working as hard as we can to sell our products, and create sustainability for our artisans. We have taken every opportunity to attend trunk shows, promote our e-commerce sales, and have even began wholesaling our textile line to 5 boutiques in 3 different states.